There is increasing demand within many businesses for Web accessibility auditing expertise, but there is a shortage of necessary knowledge and skills.
Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy – a new online course developed by Ryerson University’s G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education, in partnership with the Government of Ontario’s EnAbling Change Program – will help web content editors and web developers to quickly build the knowledge, skills, and practical experience needed to effectively support an organization’s web accessibility compliance efforts.
Join our expert instructors, who will share their years of experience in inclusive web design, and learn about a wide range of topics including:
- Technical and Non-Technical Aspects of Accessibility Auditing
- Web Accessibility Guidelines and Standards
- Types of Web Accessibility Audits
- Automated Review Tools
- Assistive Technology Testing
- Web Accessibility Reporting
- User Testing