Exercise 1: Setup ChromeVox
- Chang School with ARIA (see description of ARIA enhancements)
- Chang School without ARIA
Exercise 2: Apply static ARIA
- Open landmarks.html in you browser, and navigate with ChromeVox
- Open landmarks.html in a text editor, apply missing landmarks, tabindex=0, aria-required="true", aria-label, aria-describedby, and navigate with Chromevox
Exercise 3: Apply dynamic ARIA
- Browse through the jQuery and Mootools ARIA Widgets with ChromeVox
Standalone jQuery-UI Widgets
Standalone MooTools Widgets
Open Ajax Accessibility Examples
See the full list od Widgets from the Open Ajax Alliance
Fluid Infusion Components
See the full list of Fluid Infusion Components
- Implement the following widgets:
- Add the jQuery datepicker to the landmarks.html template to create a "date of birth" field following the Last Name field.
- Add the jQuery jCarousel to the photo_gallery.html template to create a community photo gallery.
- Add the Mootools tabPanel to the networking.html template, that has a tab for each of the links in the Networking side menu box.
- If you've complete the above, choose any one of the other jQuery, MooTools, or OAA widgets and implement it in the mychoice.html template.